Please bring the following items for a fun and safe outing on Lake Michigan:
WHAT TO BRING
● Valid Wisconsin Fishing License
● Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp
● Refreshments/food and cooler to bring aboard boat
● Cooler with ice for your fish fillets (50 quart cooler should be sufficient – please leave in vehicle until we return to dock)
● Variety of clothing dependent upon forecasted weather for day of trip (possibility of starting out in sweatshirt and ending up in t-shirt at end of trip)
● Soft soled shoes
WHAT TO EXPECT
Expect to have fun, be educated on Lake Michigan and its biomass, and above all, to catch salmon and trout.
● Because the weather/wind can be a little unpredictable on Lake Michigan, we strongly recommend that customers who are susceptible to motion sickness take Meclizine both the night before as well as the morning of their planned charter trip. Meclizine is available over the counter at most major pharmacies.
● Please ensure that you have enough rest the night before. Even though this seems like a rather simplistic statement, you will be surprised how much energy you exert when fishing aboard a boat, especially when the fish are really on the bite!
OTHER MILWAUKEE ATTRACTIONS
MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MUSEUM
HARLEY DAVIDSON MUSEUM
WISCONSIN STATE FAIR
MILWAUKEE COUNTY ZOO
When on the WDNR website, please click on Licenses & Regulations. Please choose either non-resident license options or resident license options and then the option for 2-Day Great Lakes Fishing License (Includes Great Lake Salmon/Trout Stamp).
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: