Please bring the following items for a fun and safe outing on Lake Michigan:
● Valid Wisconsin Fishing License
● Great Lakes Salmon & Trout Stamp
● Refreshments/food and cooler to bring aboard boat
● Cooler with ice for your fish fillets (50 quart cooler should be sufficient – please leave in vehicle until we return to dock)
● Variety of clothing dependent upon forecasted weather for day of trip (possibility of starting out in sweatshirt and ending up in t-shirt at end of trip)
● Soft soled shoes
Expect to have fun, be educated on Lake Michigan and its biomass, and above all, to catch salmon and trout.
● Because the weather/wind can be a little unpredictable on Lake Michigan, we strongly recommend that customers who are susceptible to motion sickness take Meclizine both the night before as well as the morning of their planned charter trip. Meclizine is available over the counter at most major pharmacies.
● Please ensure that you have enough rest the night before. Even though this seems like a rather simplistic statement, you will be surprised how much energy you exert when fishing aboard a boat, especially when the fish are really on the bite!
OTHER MILWAUKEE ATTRACTIONS
MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MUSEUM
HARLEY DAVIDSON MUSEUM
WISCONSIN STATE FAIR
MILWAUKEE COUNTY ZOO
When on the WDNR website, please click on Licenses & Regulations. Please choose either non-resident license options or resident license options and then the option for 2-Day Great Lakes Fishing License (Includes Great Lake Salmon/Trout Stamp).
Click here for the fishing report for Southern Lake Michigan, including the ports of Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee, Port Washington and Sheboygan.
Whether you are a first timer or a veteran of sport fishing “We’LL Hook You Up”